Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to my Fordham University blog for the Admissions Department/Rose Hill Society. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mike and I am a senior in the College of Business Administration, majoring in Marketing. I am originally from Philadelphia and went to St. Joseph's Prep, the Jesuit high school in Philadelphia.

Why should you read this blog?
Well, hopefully this blog will give you a look into the life of a very actively involved Fordham student. There is a lot of things happening all over the place at Fordham and I want to share some of the exciting things that I do both at Fordham and New York with you so that you can get a better sense of whether Fordham is the right place for you.

What are you involved with on campus?
I am is currently serving my second term as Executive President of the Residence Halls Association (RHA), the student government for the residence halls. I am a member of the Rose Hill Society, the Fordham Retreat Team, and I recently completed a year as an Orientation Coordinator for the 2009 New Student Orientation program. I'm also the student chair of the National Jesuit Student Leadership Conference that will be held this summer at Fordham.

How often will this blog be updated?
About once a week. Perhaps more if something really really interesting happens.

Ok, well I'm off to my 1PM class. Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment